At HEABC, we believe in investing in our people and our systems to build an effective and highly regarded organization for our employees to work in and for our members to work with. We recognize that it is our people who bring our vision to life.
Along with a competitive salary, as a permanent employee you will receive a compensation package that includes a generous vacation allowance, superior health and dental benefits, group life insurance and an attractive pension plan.
- Part-time Accounting Assistant
- Executive Assistant – Occupational Health & Safety Services
- Meeting Services Clerk
- Finance Clerk – Locums for Rural BC
- Economics and Policy Analyst
- Nursing Staffing Secretariat Information Analyst
- Senior Legal Counsel (Advocacy)
- Legal Counsel & Negotiator
- Director, Knowledge Management
Couldn't find a role for you in our current openings?
We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. If you don’t see a position that suits your skills and background now, we’d still like to hear from you. Please send your expressions of interest in working with us to Careers@heabc.bc.ca.